FILE YOUR APPLICATION HERE >> http://application.deped.gov.ph
All applicants shall register to the Department’s online system at http://application.deped.gov.ph, where they must encode their Personal Data Sheet and select the division where they want to be ranked. Once submitted, an Applicant Number will be issued. In the submission of application requirements, this Number must be indicated.
a. Each division shall assign an e-mail address (either its official division office’s e-mail or its HR’s e-mail) where the system will forward the applications.
b. Applicants who have already submitted requirements prior to the release of these Guidelines must still register to the online system, after which they shall submit their Applicant Number to the division office.
An applicant shall submit to the head of elementary or secondary school where a teacher shortage or vacancy (regular and/or natural) exists, a written application, with the Applicant Number indicated, supported by the following documents:
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) in two copies with the latest 2×2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of PRC professional identification card or a PRC certification showing the teacher’s name, LET rating, and other information recorded in the PRC Office
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)/Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET)
- Certified copy of transcript of records
- Copies of service records, performance rating, and school clearance for those with teaching experience.
If unavailable, the applicant must submit a justification citing the reason/s for unavailability.
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
- Certified copy of the Voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee
- NBI Clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant
Any violation will automatically disqualify the applicant from the selection process.