NOVEMBER 22, 2016
DO 20, S 2016
GUIDELINES ON THE ENCODING OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ENROLMENT FOR SECOND SEMESTER IN THE LEARNER INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Encoding of Senior High, School (SHS) Enrolment for Second Semester in the Learner Information System (LIS) for School Year (SY) 2016-2017 in the pursuit of establishing systematic data collection, to obtain accurate and relevant education statistics, particularly on the implementation of the SHS.
- The said guidelines provide the qualifications and procedures for enrolment, transfer, and program shift of SHS learners for the second semester in all public and private schools, state universities and colleges (SUCs) and local universities and colleges (WCs), and higher education institutions (HEIs) offering SHS in the Learner Information System (LIS).
- The schools division offices shall extend technical assistance to all public and private schools, SUCs and WCs, and other HEIs offering SHS.
- For clarifications, all concerned may coordinate with the Education Management Information System Division—Planning Service (EMISD—PS), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 2 nd Floor, Teodora Alonzo Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos. (02) 635-3958 or (02) 638-2251 or through email at email@example.com.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.