LIS REGION 3 SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL GROUP
Regarding your query two weeks ago about students who were enrolled in public SHS and had first dates of attendance but subsequently transferred to another school, the process we follow for this scenario:
1. 1st school encodes the learner including date of first attendance
2. 2nd school encodes the learner including date of first attendance
3. the 1st school is notified of the transfer
4. 1st school confirms the transfer and transfer the learner's records
5. 2nd school acknowledges receipt of records.
There is no un-enroll option in LIS and even if there was, it wouldn't be used for this case. This transfer should have no effect on the voucher eligibility of the students too so the students and receiving schools need not worry.
Let's also continue to be vigilant about junior high schools, public and private, that refuse to release the report cards and completions certificates of Gr 10 completers to prevent the students from transferring to other SHS. We still receive several pleas and complaints about this concern.
SOURCE: DEPED BATAAN