- Teachers can now claim Overtime Pay
- DepEd Official Design of National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel
- Policies and Guidelines on Overtime Services and Payment in the Department of Education
May 19, 2016
DO 30, s. 2016
Policies and Guidelines on Overtime Services and Payment in the Department of Education
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) disseminates the enclosed Policies and Guidelines on Overtime Services and Payment pursuant to the provisions of the Joint Circular No. 1, s. 2015 dated November 25, 2015 entitled Policies and Guidelines on Overtime Services and Overtime Pay for Government Employees issued by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) and Department of Budget and Management (DBM).
2. As mandated by the circular, DepEd has formulated its internal guidelines to rationalize the rendition of overtime services and the payment scheme in accordance with the said circular.
3. All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations and provisions which are inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby rescinded.
4. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC