The School Clubs Action Plan will walk you through the steps for starting and growing a successful club.
Action Plan plays is very important for every organization or club in the school. Without it our learners may not be able to include their membership or officership as part of their ECA for ranking purposes. Accomplishment reports based in the Clubs Action Plan is a requirement.
Download the plan that your club needs and try to implement it at a time. (credits to schools and authors included in the attachment)
- English Club (Elem) Action Plan
- English Club (Sec) Action Plan
- Filipino Club (Elem) Action Plan
- Filipino Club (Sec) Action Plan
- Math Club Action Plan
- Science Club (Elem) Action Plan
- Science Club (Sec) Action Plan
- Sports Club Action Plan
- Araling Panlipunan Club Action Plan
- Artist Club Action Plan
- SSG Action Plan
- SPG Action Plan
Action Plan for Teachers and Subject Coordinators
- School Action Plan in Filipino
- School Action Plan in GSP
- School Action Plan in English
- School Action Plan in Science (new)
- School Action Plan in Mother Tongue
- School Action Plan in SSG
- School Action Plan in English (Reading)
- School Action Plan of Elem School Principal
- School Action Plan in Mathematics
- School Action Plan in Science
- School Action Plan in ICT
- School Action Plan in PE
- School Action Plan in TLE
- School Action Plan in BSP
- School Action Plan in YES-O
- Action Plan in Remedial Teaching
- Action Plan in Nutrition
- Action Plan in MAPEH
- Action Plan in MSEP
- Action Plan in HEKASI
- Action Plan in Dengue Preparedness
- Action in Campus Journalism
- Action Plan in Araling Panlipunan
- Individual Work Plan
- Guidance Counselor
DOWNLOAD ACTION PLAN FOR TEACHERS AND SUBJECT COORDINATORS
MORE LINKS COMING UP. REFRESH THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES
For more downloads JOIN DepED Tambayan Official Facebook Group
To receive updates on top breaking headlines and current events related to Department of Education. please LIKE our Official Facebook Page
Guide on how to find and download all what you need from our site.
> Click on the link of the file you want to download .Close all pop-ads that appear except adfly.
> Wait 5 seconds then click "Skip Ad" and then the FILE will be shown and ready to download. . (important: have patience)
The admin and his writers do not claim ownership on the documents/photos/videos posted on our site, yet we personalize our contents or articles to give relevant and quality issues.
Any item on our posts which may have unintentionally breached your copyright, please contact us immediately. We will take appropriate action to correct any inaccuracies or remove materials which are found to be inappropriate. You may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and all your copyrighted works will be taken down as soon as possible.Thanks for understanding.
"BAKIT TAYO BIBILI, KUNG MAY LIBRE NAMAN SA DEPED TAMBAYAN."