How much will be the payment for renewal of expired PRC ID
How to Compute the Penalty Fee in Renewing Expired PRC Card?
Step by Step Procedure In Renewing PRC License Online
1. Register at https://www.prc-online.com/ . You must have a valid e-mail address before you proceed.
2. Activate your account. Check your e-mail to verify your account.
3. Sign in using your registered e-mail address.
4. Accomplish this form
5. Save information then select transaction. Take note of the following important reminder.
6. Select RENEWAL. Tick on the drop down arrow and select Professional Teacher. Click PROCEED.
7. Pay for the corresponding fee at the Payment Counter.
- Banks (Over the Counter) - BDO, Metrobank, BPI, Landbank, RCBC, Chinabank, Eastwest Bank, Union Bank, Security Bank, PNB, DBP, and more…
- Banks (Online) – BDO Internet Banking, BPI Express Online, Chinabank Online, Metrobank Direct, RCBC Access One, Union Bank EON/Internet Banking & UCBP Connect
- Mobile Payment – GCash
- Bayad Center – LBC, Robinsons, eBiz, Petnet, Walter Mart, MailMore, Palawan Pawnshop, Villarica Pawnshop
8. You are now ready to visit your chosen PRC Branch to claim your license. Bring the copy of your old PRC ID, other valid IDs available and the copy of your Reference number as well as your receipt.
RENEW YOUR PRC LICENSE NOW BY CLICKING THIS > PRC ONLINE