by Concordia C. Logue, Regina R. Condez, Saturnina R. Ferrer, Miriam B. Capili, Anita A. Bagabaldo (author-editor)
The DRP-ECE develops interest and love for reading. It also strengthens and instills in the pupil’s mind the basic reading comprehension like noting details of story read, getting the general significance of the story, making inference and predicting outcome, and following directions.
The series contains 40 exercises that serve to assess the pupil’s speed and comprehension complete with charts, tables and record forms to give both the teacher and pupil ready and complete data for evaluation.
credits to original uploader
- The Developing Reading Power - Enriched Combined Edition (Grade 1)
- The Developing Reading Power- Enriched Combined Edition (Grade 2)
Download Part3 (editable)
- The Developing Reading Power- Enriched Combined Edition (Grade 3)
- The Developing Reading Power 1- Enriched Combined Edition (Grade 4)
- The Developing Reading Power 1- Enriched Combined Edition (Grade 5)
- The Developing Reading Power 1- Enriched Combined Edition (Grade 6)
MORE READING MATERIALS
- Ready to Print Big Books
- My Storybook (Small Books Collection)
- Remedial Reading Booklet 1 - Reading Comprehension Stories
- Remedial Reading Booklet 2 - Reading Comprehension Stories
- Alphabet in Sentences
- Mga Unang Hakbang sa Pagbasa
- Mga Maikling Kwento
- Bulletin/Decors for Classroom Restructuring
Some of the files can only be accessed by members of DepEd Tambayan Facebook Group.
Not a member of DepEd Tambayan?
CLICK TO JOIN DEPED TAMBAYAN NOW
For more downloads JOIN DepED Tambayan Official Facebook Group
To receive updates on top breaking headlines and current events related to Department of Education. please LIKE our Official Facebook Page
Guide on how to find and download all what you need from our site.
> Click on the link of the file you want to download .Close all pop-ads that appear except adfly.
> Wait 5 seconds then click "Skip Ad" and then the FILE will be shown and ready to download. . (important: have patience)
> Click download icon, the one that looks like arrow down
The admin and his writers do not claim ownership on the documents/photos/videos posted on our site, yet we personalize our contents or articles to give relevant and quality issues.
Any item on our posts which may have unintentionally breached your copyright, please contact us immediately. We will take appropriate action to correct any inaccuracies or remove materials which are found to be inappropriate. You may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, and all your copyrighted works will be taken down as soon as possible.Thanks for understanding.
"BAKIT TAYO BIBILI, KUNG MAY LIBRE NAMAN SA DEPED TAMBAYAN."
LIKE & SHARE this page DEPED TAMBAYAN to get the latest posts and updates about k-12 Materials you can use and share.. LIKE & SHARE this page DEPED TAMBAYAN to get the latest posts and updates about k-12 Materials you can use and share..