Deped Memorandum No. 22, s 2015
ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAMINATION OF DEPED EMPLOYEES
(TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING PERSONNEL)
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools All Others Concerned
- All Department of Education (DepEd) teaching and non-teaching personnel shall undergo annual physical examination in compliance with the Civil Service Commission Memorandum Circular No. 17, s. 1989.
- Chest X-ray and laboratory examinations shall only be done as recommended by the physician.
- Teachers' Annual Health Examination Form 86 may be filled out by the DepEd Medical Officer, Tamang Serbisyong Kalusugang Pampamilya (TSEKAP) Service Provider Medical Officer or any government-licensed physician. All DepEd teaching and non-teaching personnel are encouraged to avail of the TSEKAP formerly known as the Primary Health Care Benefit 1 (PCBI) Package.
- To avail of the TSEKAP services, teachers must visit their assigned service provider for enlistment. Profiling of medical history will then be done to determine the needed physical examination. All concerned may refer to DepEd Memorandum No. 30, s. 2014 entitled Expansion of Phill-lealth Primary Care Benefit 1 (PCBI) Package to cover Personnel of the Department of Education.
- The teachers' annual health clearance shall be based on the filled out Form 86 or its equivalent health clearance certificates provided by the TSEKAP physician.
- This Memorandum shall rescind the statement in Item 3B, Paragraph 2 of DepEd Order No. 44, s. 2004 entitled Strengthening DepEd's TB Prevention and Control Program Through Adoption of the Comprehensive and Unified Policy on TB Control in the Philippines (CUPTBCP) requiring Chest X-ray in the Teachers Annual Health Clearance.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.